Dublin, October 5, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — “European Managed and Professional Security Services Market” Report Added of ResearchAndMarkets.com Recruitment.
The study focuses on the European managed & professional security services market, with revenue forecasts for 2022-2025 and the UK, DACH, southern europe, FranceBenelux, Nordic, Other Europe.
The managed security services market consists of security vendors that provide technology, expertise, and management to the private and public sector, while customers retain control and oversight.
Common services include DDoS protection or mitigation, managed firewalls, vulnerability management, or breach and attack simulation. These services are sometimes delivered onsite, but most often through the Security Operations Center (SOC) of a managed security service provider (MSSP).
Over the past two years, managed XDR and MDR have emerged as comprehensive service aggregators that act as a single-pane-of-glass service for providers to deploy incident response and additional security capabilities.
Organizations decide to work with MSSPs, largely due to a lack of in-house staffing and expertise. MSSPs offer economies of scale and enable MSSPs to manage, retain, hire, train and retain experienced cybersecurity professionals, enabling the organizations they serve to realize significant savings .
The analysis also provides a breakdown of:
- Health care
- education manufacturing
- media and communication
- micro (<_00 />
- Small (100-1,000 employees)
- Medium (1,001-2,500 employees)
- Large (2,501 employees – 10,000)
- Very large (10,000+ employees)
- Security operations and analytics
- Network and cloud security
- Endpoint protection
- Vulnerability and risk management
- web protection
1. Strategic Imperative
- Why is growing more and more difficult?
- strategic imperative
- The impact of the top three strategic imperatives on the European managed and professional security services industry
- Growth Opportunities Fuel the Growth Pipeline Engine
2. Growth Opportunity Analysis – Managed and Professional Security Services Market
- Scope of analysis
- market segmentation
- growth index
- Distribution channel
- growth driver
- growth suppression
- Forecast Assumptions
- Revenue forecast
- Revenue forecast for managed security services
- Revenue Forecast for Professional Security Services
- Sales forecast by region
- Earnings forecast by region
- Profit rate forecast by industry
- Profit rate forecast by company size
- Revenue Forecast Percentage by Managed Security Service Line
- Revenue Forecast Percentage by Professional Security Service Line
- Revenue forecast analysis
- Revenue forecast analysis by region
- Revenue forecast analysis by industry
- Price trends and predictive analytics
- competitive environment
- revenue share
- Revenue share analysis
3. Growth Opportunity Universe
- SOC established across Europe to address government regulation and privacy concerns
- Further Innovation: OT/IoT Security, Managed Identity, Managed SSE/SASE
4. Insights for CISOs
- Preliminary Considerations for CISOs or Security Officers
- MSS/PSS providers and security maturity
- long-term strategic plan
- Security maturity is more than technology, tools and controls
- Technology Focused Security Maturity and Revenue
5. Next steps
For more information on this report, please visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/jtewps.
research and market
Laura WoodSenior Manager
For EST office hours, please call +1-917-300-0470.
US/Canada Toll Free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, please call +353-1-416-8900.
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Market