response LeeWhatinvestmentStreatment a/S
Corporate Announcement No. 44/2022
Annual Report 2021/22 http://www.resslifeinvestments.com/
Corprate announcementcEment no. 44/20twenty two: a year R.eportho 1 〇ctobUh 2021 – 30 secondseptemetersBell 2022
Copenhagen, 7 December 2022
The board and management today discussed and approved Ress’ annual report.
Life Investments A/S for the period from October 1, 2021 to September 30, 2022.
Key results and highlights:
- Ress Life Investments A/S realized pre- and post-tax net profit of USD 34,895,871 for the period from October 1, 2021 to September 30, 2022. Net income for this period corresponds to a return on equity of 10.5% and an increase in net asset value. $229 per share.
- Earnings growth is primarily related to contract payments offset by administrative and staff costs.
- The fair value of the Group’s invested assets increased from USD 255,262,257 on 30 September 2021 to USD 303,228,365 on 30 September 2022.
- The Group’s investment in treasury bills increased from US$4,999,617 to US$54,544,382 on 30 September 2022.
- Equity capital at 30 September 2022 was US$384,914,576, equivalent to a net asset value of US$2,159 at 30 September 2021 and a net asset value per share of US$2,388.
- During the period, 31,342 new common shares were issued and 4,161 shares were repurchased from investors. In addition, 3,541 of his purchased treasury shares have been resold to investors, leaving him with 769 treasury shares.
- The expectation that the life settlement market will continue to deliver attractive returns gives management a positive outlook on future performance.
Questions regarding this announcement can be directed to Gustaf Hagerud of Resscapital AB, Group’s AIF Manager, at (+46) 8 545 282 27 or by email to Michael Hovard Ekmann, Group’s CEO. metersMectimeael hovard.Ekmann@resslMefeintstiments.com.
Ress Life Investments A/S Board of Directors
Ress Life Investments AS – Company Announcement
Ress Life Investments AS – Annual Report 2021-22